Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Quick, List Three Precious Metals

Did you go with silver, gold and platinum?

I scoped out a sidewalk tear-out this morning while heading to the beach for an early morning jaunt under the full moon. There wasn't much exposed area though I did manage to scrape up one silver Mercury dime. A friend I mentioned it to later in the morning asked if it was done being torn-out. I replied it would likely be covered back up by this evening. His simple response was, "Ah well good save." Indeed.

That could have been enough to make it a satisfying hunt yet as it turned out it was only the beginning. All it took was a little patience, about an hour after I had begun scanning the beach, to find that sweet spot right beneath a fresh cut. You know what I mean?




No comments:

Post a Comment